Do you have a passion for writing content, as well as a love for travel and skiing / snowboarding? As an established, experienced digital marketing agency we are seeking a Digital Content Executive to join our team.
Based on the Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire border, this role can be a mix of both office and home working, to mutually suit both parties. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality, engaging content for websites, blogs, email marketing campaigns, and social media channels. You will also play a pivotal role in helping make SEO successful for a range of clients.
We have a new opening for a Digital Content Executive. This entry level role will include researching and writing fresh, SEO-relevant content for websites & blogs on a range of topics, but particularly around travel and skiing. The role will also involve writing content for email marketing campaigns, and helping create social media content, again for travel and ski brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learning from our SEO experts to become a search engine wizard
- Researching and analysing digital marketing data using Google Analytics and other industry tools
- Writing content for SEO, email marketing and social media campaigns that are engaging and on-brand.
- Liaising with clients where required
- Helping our digital team implement content strategies for clients
- Taking part in ideation sessions for upcoming digital marketing campaigns
- Proofreading and fact-checking content
- Creating or modifying content assets such as images & videos
You’d be perfect for the role if:
- You love writing and have some understanding of blogging and search engine marketing.
- You have excellent writing skills and are well-versed in spelling, grammar, punctuation and fact-checking.
- You like skiing and learning about hotels, resorts, chalets and ski clothing
- You can tackle any task with enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- You enjoy learning and knowing more about a range of topics and industries, including SEO, analytics, email marketing and social media.
- You are looking for a career in Digital Marketing or SEO.
- You want to work in a small team in a dynamic, creative, fun environment.
- You have experience or knowledge of using Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Excel & Powerpoint
- You enjoy planning and writing content
You don’t need experience in SEO or content marketing (although some would be beneficial) but we do want to see your passion for writing and research. Do you have a blog or social media channels? Have you skied and created amazing content for it? Tell us and show us! More specifics:
- Ideally one years’ experience in a marketing position
- Strong copywriting skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding or knowledge of all social media platforms, as well as Facebook Business Suite
- Experience using Canva
- Understanding of SEO best-practice
- A love for travel and skiing / snowboarding
What we’ll offer you…
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits including:
- A salary of up to £21,000 p/a, depending on experience
- Full internal and external training opportunities to help you enhance your skills and progress your career
- Flexible working (hybrid home / office to suit both parties) and flexible hours – want to start at 8am and finish at 4pm? No problem.
- A relaxed but productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend industry conferences and awards nights
- Being part of a team that wants to support your professional growth and see you succeed
If you would like to apply for the above job vacancy, please click this email link and send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com (no agencies or time wasters please!)
3% Of All Fees Go To Meningitis Now
If we can help create a future where no one in the UK loses their life to meningitis, and everyone affected gets the support they need to rebuild their lives, then we would be incredibly proud. Until then, 3% of all client fees payable to novel. will be donated to Meningitis Now.